Waterproofing Anchor Cement
- Sets in 30 Minutes
- For Anchoring Bolts, Railings and Posts
- Use on Concrete, Brick and Stone
- Non-Shrinking and Long Lasting
In clean container, add powder to the water as follows:
- 2.5 lbs of powder to 1.5 cup of clean water.
- 10 lbs of powder to 6 cups (1.5 quarts) of clean water.
- 50 lbs of powder to 6 quarts of clean water.
Note: Stir mixtures continuously until it reaches the consistency of heavy pancake batter.
When using smaller quantity, add 2.5 parts powder to 1 part clean water.
For Vertical holes:, mix to thicker, heavy pancake consistency, as noted above.
For Horizontal holes: thin mix slightly by adding a little more water, so it can be poured.
Wear rubber gloves. Keep surface damp.
Vertical holes: Place bolt inside and pour material about 1/2 inch over the bolt head. Jiggle bolt to eliminate air pockets while filling.
Horizontal holes: Using a putty knife or small trowel, force the mixture behind and around the bolt or fixture. Eliminate any air pockets by jiggling fixture. Fill remainder of the cavity, applying some pressure.
Available in 2.5 lb., 10 lb., and 50 lb. pails.
1 pound fills 18 cubic inches.